Fraser Island Accommodation – Eurong Beach
Holiday Accommodation-Fully Fenced for privacy and safety of children
Three hours north of Brisbane to Rainbow Beach, board the Mantaray Barge from Inskip Point for a short trip across to Hook Point on Fraser Island. Drive north up the eastern beach for 34km from the barge, with the beautiful Pacific Ocean on your right, the first sighting of houses will be Eurong Second Valley. Driving up the track you will arrive at a unique hamlet with a few older style homes in a quiet bushland setting, this is where you will find The Beach Cottage.
Fraser Island Holiday House to Rent
The Beach Cottage
- Large trees, lawn and gardens add to the appeal of the Beach Cottage, approx. 200 mts walk along the sand track to the beach.
- The shop, bakery, pub, restaurant and resort are 200 mts further along the beachfront.
- The Beach Cottage accommodates up to 10 people (max 6 adults +children )
- This eco-friendly cottage has the energy efficiently on solar with a back up generator supplying 24hr- 240v power for lighting, fans, refrigeration and automatic washing machine.
- The beautiful island mineral water is pumped daily to the tank.
This is the only fully fenced holiday home on the island!
Living really is easy at The Beach Cottage, hassle free 240volt Solar Power and lights, 510litre fridge/freezer, gas hot water and stove. Only a short walk to the beach and close to the Eurong Resort, Bakery, Shop, Taxi and is the main access to Central Station, Lake McKenzie and many other areas of interest.